Rules as an entrepreneur; lessons from a fall




Rules as an entrepreneur; lessons from a fall


Starting a business is not only a goal to reach great success or financial freedom. On the other hand, it is a meandering road where mistakes are an unavoidable component of the learning process. In the realm of entrepreneurship, I have personally experienced several periods, including really difficult disappointments. Benevolent lessons, though, lie beneath those challenges that will not be known to anyone except those who have gone through them personally.


I would want to offer some guidelines based on my sour experience as an entrepreneur in this blog. This is knowledge I paid a great price for—knowledge involving thousands of ringgit in the form of losses and the worst management blunders. All the suffering is worthwhile, though, if it can act as a guide for others to prevent making the same errors.


1. should not borrow money to launch a business.


I once started a project funded by friend loans. Everything appeared to be OK at first, but our relationship suffered when I delayed paying back the amount. Once solid trust fell apart right away. Worse still, I had also borrowed from a lending agency; hence, the obligation still had to be paid off even when the company failed. This error let me realize one crucial lesson: launching a firm with your own money or with a sum you are ready to lose is far safer than carrying on with a large debt.


2. A business including a partner is not a guarantee of success.


Working with friends could appear like a good concept since we think that proximity will lead to mutual success. Still, the reality is not so straightforward. I have personally worked in business with a friend, but our shared objectives were not reached because of conflicting ideals and vision. In business, harmony and balance are really vital, I discovered. Clearly, disputes will develop if the goals are not in line.


3. Company Is Not Only Extra Income


Many launch a business hoping to make more money. Actually, though, companies sometimes need more cash than first seems reasonable. I personally never had a strategy in place to deal with significant threats. I now see that every business owner should have an "exit plan" should things turn out worse than intended.


4. Having Positive Intentions Not Enough Without Well-Designed Plans


I used to dream of using my company to create chances for people without jobs. This is a fantastic concept; however, it is only an empty dream without a definite strategy. Good intentions must be backed with a strong and phased action plan if we are to maximize the efforts made.


5. Tell yourself straight forwardly about your strengths and weaknesses.


Having experience in communication, I think I'm sufficient to run my own company alone. Still, most of it failed, even if there was some success. Just why? For I am not sincere with myself. Though in actuality I still have a lot to learn, I act to know everything. In business, self- and others' honesty is quite crucial. It's best to own our ignorance and ask for help if we don't know something.


6. Business Is Not for Superheroes but Super Trust


Since I was so sure of my own abilities, I used to feel egoistic and ashamed to ask business partners for aid. Ultimately, though, I came to see that business is not something one can accomplish by herself. Cooperation and networking define success. Thus, let go of ego and develop ties with business partners who will enable us to flourish.


7. Effective Leadership Formulates a Strong Work Culture


In business, leadership is about molding a good work culture as much as it is about providing directives. Good leadership, I found, can produce a capable and competitive team. Should executives fall short in their leadership, the company will lose direction and drive.


8. Say "yes" to Not Every Opportunity Without Thought.


Driven to succeed, I once entered many sectors without doing any research. I thus suffered losses and made poor decisions quite a lot. The crucial lesson I discovered is that before we consent to something, we should have carefully considered every detail and recognized the hazards.


9. Preserve Decisions; Avoid Frequent Change In half-term


I once decided something in business, but midway through I changed my mind. I thus squandered time and money. In business, I came to see that rather than always veering off course, we should follow the decisions taken and find means to bring them to pass.


10. Respect Other People's Time by Well Managing Your Own


I once set a meeting with someone but arrived thirty minutes late. Since I was still being productive at the time, I think it's not a major issue. I neglected, though, that I had squandered time belonging to other individuals who had to wait for me. Time is valuable for others as much as for ourselves in the corporate sphere. Good time management is hence really crucial.


In summary,


A collapse in business is an opportunity to grow once again with more insight, not the end. My terrible experience seems to me now as a kind of costly but extremely worthwhile education. One thing I wish for is that other business owners might grow from my errors so they avoid repeating the same mistakes.
Although becoming an entrepreneur is not a simple road, everyone of us has the chance to climb once more and realize the success we so want if we have proper planning, honesty with ourselves, and the bravery to grow from mistakes.

Comments

Popular Posts